The Appleton Cross was given on Easter 1906
by the Guild of St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
and in loving memory
of Sister Katherine
Entered into rest, March 31, 1905
Given for the greater glory of God
and in memory of Deaconess Katherine Burt,
the cross rests today at St. Francis Episcopal Church,
now located on the second campus
of the Appleton Church Home.